I cannot believe that I left Japan almost a year ago! This past year has gone by so quickly and so much has happened. A few of the highlights:
- I got married and went to the French Polynesian for my honeymoon
- started my own photography business
- become addicted to Twitter
- fell into koiwai milk coffee depression
- started preparing to giving photography tours of Japan
- caught up with friends and family
- tried ton katsu in just about every Japanese restaurant in my area and was disappointed every time.
- as much as I miss teaching, traveling, living in Japan, I never want to live there again
- as much as I never want to live in Japan again, I want to visit as much as I can afford (strange huh?)
Those are the main highlights that I can think of. I still have a lot of images from Japan to post on this site, but recently all my time and energy has gone to my wife, family and my photography business. Hopefully I will update again… within a year!