Contest: Win $209 and other prizes from Japan Photo Guidebabibubebo | 26 01 2009
To start off 2009, and promote my new blog, Evan Pike Photography, Japan Photo Guide is having a contest to give away
$2009, $209 in cash (via PayPal) and other prizes! Like last years contest, there are many and simple ways to enter. Here’s the deal:
There will be 3 prizes. Grand Prize is $209 by way of PalPay. 2nd Prize will get two 8×10″ photos of your choice from my gallery and 3rd Prize will get one 5×7″ photo of your choice from my gallery.
The contest will last until Saturday, March 28th 2009, 11:59pm EST (I will check the time of the comments), unless I do not have at least 200 entries and if that happens I will extend the contest until I get 250 entries (don’t think this will be a problem though). Most importantly….
You have to leave a comment so I know how you entered. No comment = no entries, no exceptions. Also, if you win the Grand Prize, you must have/sign up for a PalPay account (it’s free). PayPal is the only way I can pay the winner.
There is no maximum for number of entries and the winner will be selected using Random.org If you entered my last contest by adding links, you are still eligible for this one for adding the same links, as long as the links are still there AND you leave a comment on this post to let me know.
How to enter:
Get one entry for doing each/any of the following:
- Add the following link to your blogroll: Photography of Evan Pike
- Add the following link to your blogroll: Japan Daily Photo
- Subscribe by email to my feed using the following link: Subscribe to Japan Photo Guide by Email (make sure pop up blocker is off or it may not work)
- Digg, Stumble or use any other social sharing service to share a post from Japan Photo Guide. Up to two entries maximum for this one.
Get three entries for doing each/any of the following:
- Add the following link to your blogroll: Evan Pike Photography Blog
- Add the following link to your blogroll: Babibubebo Friends
- Add the following link to your blogroll: Japan Photo Guide
Get five entries for doing each/any of the following:
- Write a short blog entry about this contest and link back here.
- Write a short blog entry about any photo of mine from the gallery at Photography of Evan Pike. To get a copy of the photograph, click the “Share Photo” button which is above the photos in the galleries, then click on “get a link” for different size options.
- Write a short blog entry about any previous post on Japan Photo Guide and link back to the post you found it on. You can even write one disagreeing with me if you want.
- Write a short blog entry about any previous post on Evan Pike Photography Blog and link back to the post you found it on.
- Spend less than $10 at Photography of Evan Pike.
Get 10+ entries for doing each/any of the following:
- Spend more than $10 at Photography of Evan Pike for 15 entries. Buy any photograph, gift item (like a cup, magnet, puzzle, and so on) or combination of both and for every $10 you spend, you get 15 entries. Spend $20, you get 30 entries!
- Contribute to Japan Photo Guide for up to 20 entries! You can write about any place in Japan or about Japanese culture…even if I have already wrote about it. You get 10 entries for just submitting it to me by email (not submitting it by comment but you still have to post a comment on this post to make sure I received your submission) and another 10 bonus entries if your post is good and I decide it makes the cut. I may or may not use it before the contest is over, but if I accept it, whether I post it before or after the contest ends, you will still get the 20 entries. 150 word minimum, MUST BE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL WRITING, photographs not necessary and by submitting to me, you agree to let me use and post it here on Japan Photo Guide. You will be given credit and a link if you have something you want me to link to.
Good luck with the contest, check back for updates and let me know if you have any questions!
|Kyoto Imperial Palace
click the above or below
image to see the full post
Mt. Fuji: To Climb or Not to Climb? (The Real Guide)