Contest: Easy Way to Win $50 from Japan Photo Guidebabibubebo | 17 02 2008
After having an open-ended-no-prize photo contest for a long time now, I have been inspired by Neil Duckett (thanks Neil!) and decided to have my own real contest. The prize will be $50 by way of PalPay. There are many ways you can enter and it is very easy to do. There is no maximum for number of entries and the winner will be selected using Random.org. The contest will last until Monday March 17th, unless I do not have at least 100 entries and if that happens I will extend the contest a little more. Most importantly….
You have to leave a comment so I know how you entered. No comment = no entries, no exceptions. Also, if you win, you must have/sign up for a PalPay account (it’s free).
Get one entry for doing each/any of the following:
- Add the following link to your blogroll: Photography of Evan Pike
- Add the following link to your blogroll: Japan Daily Photo
- Add the following link to your blogroll: Blogs On Japan
- Subscribe by email to my feed using the following link: Subscribe to Photographer’s Guide to Japan by Email (make sure pop up blocker is off if it doesn’t work)
Get two entries for doing each/any of the following:
- Add the following link to your blogroll: Babibubebo Friends
- Add the following link to your blogroll: Japan Photo Guide
Get five entries for doing each/any of the following:
- Write a short blog entry about this contest and link back here.
- Write a short blog entry about any photo of mine from the gallery at Photography of Evan Pike. To get a copy of the photograph, click the “Share Photo” button which is above the photos in the galleries, then click on “forums / blogs / etc” for different size options.
- Write a short blog entry about any photograph from Japan Photo Guide and link back to the post you found it on.
Get ten entries for doing each/any of the following:
- Spend $5 at Photography of Evan Pike. Buy any photograph, gift item (like a cup, magnet, puzzle, and so on) or combination of both and for every $5 you spend, you get 10 entries. Spend $20, you get 40 entries!
- Add all 5 of the above mentioned links to your blogroll and Subscribe to Photographer’s Guide to Japan by Email. EDIT: Sorry if this part is unclear, you get 10 entries opposed to the maximum of 8 that you would get. So you are getting 2 bonus entries here, not an additional 10. Sorry for the confusion!
Good luck with the contest, check back for updates and let me know if you have any questions!
click the above or below
image to see the full post