Tokyobabibubebo | 1 07 2006
Tokyo has pretty much everything you can imagine, including beautiful temples, shrines, museums, gardens, parks, sky scrappers, and much more. For a city as dense and urban as Tokyo there is a fair amount of nature and parks, such as Ueno Park and Yoyogi Park. There is so much to see and do and even if you live there for a year you will not be able to see and do it all.
Here is a short list of places you shouldn’t miss (in no order):
- Roppongi Hills–modern shopping and business district, the tower has a great 360 degree view and art musem at the top. I reccomend going just before sunset.
- Yoyogi and Ueno Park–Both really nice parks on opposite sides of Tokyo.
- Harajuku on a Sunday–This is when and where all the goth and cosplay people gather.
- Shinjuku and Shibuya–Two of the very urban areas of Tokyo. Great for neon lights, buildings, and people photographs.
- Ginza–This is the expensive shopping district
- Asakusa–This is where the famous big latern is you have seen in photographs.
- Akihabara–Electric Town but is kind of turning into Anime/Cosplay Town.
- Tsukiji–The largest fish markets in the world, go early and don’t dress up!
|Koiwai Brand Milk Coffee
click the above or below
image to see the full post
Photography Travel Tip 01: Taking Photos in Crowded Areas